Friday, April 3, 2009

A Bilingual Chat with Sarah


I love Sarah very much. She is my niece. We chat every day, many times a day. She lives in Toronto with her husband and twins. I live in Montreal. Sarah is completely bilingual. Me, not so much. I butcher English too. And Spanish. This is mainly a test blog. Forgive moi.
me: u d'aire?
Sarah: oui allo?
4:28 PM me: j'suis ici...
tete tro occupee?
Sarah: quoi?
un peu... pas vraiment
me: me, I'm am writing in the french. y
4:29 PM or yo yo yo...
Sarah: on vas avoir du gateau dans une couple de minutes
4:30 PM on celebre les enfants nees en fevrier
dans notre bureau
me: u lucky dog.
que bueno!
Sarah: i never eat it though
me: have a good slice...xoxom
why the cake?
Sarah: only on my birthday month
4:31 PM i just have an extra coffee
me: is it someone's bday?
4:32 PM Sarah: every month we celebrate birthdays of the people born in that month
it's cake day
me: kewl.
Sarah: i gatta go sing now
me: okay buh buye.
xoxoxo

1 comment: