Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bridal Hair

This is a skype chat between me and my niece regarding possible hair accessories for my wedding.

Me: first one is too big and too$$. I like the second one, though it's a bit Medusa and pricey...I really need to go to some store and try all of this stuff on my head.

Sarah: this is pretty: garden-party-set-of-clips. Something like this is really cool: stanza-bridal-hair-clip

Me: Yes. I like that -- why don't you make it for me and send it to me. I'd rather it be by you.
        No to the bridal clip. It even sounds S and M. The vintage roses hairpin thing is nice.

Sarah: the garden party clips?

Me: Yes. Garden Party Clips. What do you think? Can you do it?

Sarah: I like them. Yes

Me: What colours? I like a blue in there for popping effect...I almost wrote pooping.


I can't begin to describe the time that went into researching, shopping and buying two hair clips that I did not wear.

On the other hand, the wedding was organized in 30 minutes.

Viva Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment