Sunday, July 19, 2009

Coconut Intelligence




In a recent email, I asked my friend David about some things such as how to edit pics properly, how to tag properly and other technical stuff related to improving my writing and the presentation of this blog. I also asked him to "make me smart."Inexplicably, ahem, our conversation devolved into:

David: Can we do that when you're here? (Or is that what you were saying anyway?)
Me: Yes. That's what I was saying. lol. I am going to drink tonight. Malibu coconut rum. And pineapple juice. Yummmy.
TEN minutes later:
Me: Oh sooooo effing good. Yeah. Tropical-like. Oozing with flavour. And booze. I'm conversating with the alcohol.
ONE minute later:
Me: I'm drunk already.



TWO DAYS later:
David: WHOA. Last night: margaritas. WHOA.
Me: I HAVE to tell you. The way to go is Malibu Rum.
Way. To. Go. Such a pleasant droopy drunk, I was. And so happy. x

1 comment:

  1. malibu merrianne was the life of the party.
    sarah

    ReplyDelete