Thursday, May 21, 2009

Things Astrological


This is an email exchange between me and one of my closest girlfriends in the whole wide world. She has a penchant for reading the stars; I am more of a vulgarian, unintentionally as it so often turns out. The initial conversation has to do with me looking for a cheap way to get to Ottawa to run a half marathon:

From: Merrianne
Date: Tue, May 19, 2009 at 5:55 PM
To: D.

Thanks so much. There has been a wrench in the plans. Calf trouble. Very serious. Physio tomorrow. Don't want to talk about it. Very distressed.
xoxoxo
----------
From: D.
Date: Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:11 PM
To: Merrianne

So sorry to hear that. Let me know if you change your mind about talking.

I just checked your transits and you've been undergoing a lot of stress via transiting Saturn through Virgo (health/service/wellness), riding over your natal Uranus & Pluto, and opposing your Chiron ("the wound, the WOUND!"). Transiting Saturn is exactly opposed to your natal Chiron right now. No wonder. Through this Saturn transit most of us have been struggling with some kind of illness/injury, or re-ordering for mental/emotional/whole health. Who knows why we must face these situations, which are a series of decisions, but we must, and so we do.

Thus if it's any consolation, yes, it's not personal, and yes, all these things must pass. Saturn has just gone direct again (since Saturday I believe) and I believe it's not going to go retrograde (the ma/lingering) anymore till it shuffles directly off into Libra in October. Additionally, it will pass directly over your natal Pluto as the last big trigger point, and to me, that signals some kind of regeneration via discipline, possibly something quite revolutionary for you.

lots of love -- take care and give me news when you can.
xoxo
-----------------
From: Merrianne
Date: Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:31 PM
To: D.

Thank you for the astrological point of view. Need to get my head out
of the asshold perspective that I'm stuck in. Question: The 2nd
paragraph: so when does this saturn shit end? October? Fuck.
xom
-----------------
From: Merrianne
Date: Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:32 PM
To: D.

By the way -- I like my typo "asshold" -- I like it a lot!
xom
-----------------
From: Merrianne
Date: Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:33 PM
To: D.

Do you think that the "asshold" will go away or that the typo actually is the regeneration?
xom
-----------------------
From: Merrianne
Date: Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:35 PM
To: D.

The Asshold.
-----------------------

1 comment: